Our Little Warrior Owen

This blog is dedicated to our little sunshine angel Owen. We named him Owen because it means little warrior and we knew he would have to be with two older brothers. He was our little sunshine and his heart stopped beating unexpectedly on his 5 month birthday. We are devastated by the loss of our little guy. Hopefully, this blog will give readers a sense of what a beautiful spirit he was, how he completed our family and will help to keep his memory alive. We hope this gives light into our grieving process and can help other families that suffer a similar tragic loss.

Friday, July 11, 2014

2 years to the minute

Dear Owen,

Two years ago to the minute I put you to bed for the last time.  I just put your little sister to bed exhausted from a day at the beach and pool.  Why why why didn't you wake up??? Your sister blew you a kiss in heaven and so did I as I laid her down to sleep.

Owen I miss you more than ever.  There is always a missing piece of my heart and our family.  

I love you more than ever.  I can't wait to hold you again.  Thank you for teaching me so many things.  

Love you sweet bear.

Love,
Your one and only Mom

One of our first pictures of you.  You were the cutest newborn ever. Xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. Milestones are so tough. I ask myself the same question. Why? :(

    ReplyDelete