Our Little Warrior Owen

This blog is dedicated to our little sunshine angel Owen. We named him Owen because it means little warrior and we knew he would have to be with two older brothers. He was our little sunshine and his heart stopped beating unexpectedly on his 5 month birthday. We are devastated by the loss of our little guy. Hopefully, this blog will give readers a sense of what a beautiful spirit he was, how he completed our family and will help to keep his memory alive. We hope this gives light into our grieving process and can help other families that suffer a similar tragic loss.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy thanksgiving and happy 5th birthday Connor

Dear Owen,

I'm sad. Last thanksgiving you were warm in my belly. I miss you. We are in Arkansas at your cousins house. It was also your brother Connors 5th birthday and your uncles. It was also your great grandfathers so hopefully you both are celebrating in heaven. I so wish you were here with us. We lit the candle we gave your aunt from you but that didn't make up for you not being here. I had to hide it as I cried many times. You are so deeply missed but I'm thankful for the 5 months I had with you. I'm thankful that Connor is 5 and for the 5 years I have had with him. I wish I had 5 years with you. I'd even take 5 more days.

I love you more than ever and I'm thankful for all that have helped me up since my sweet Owen went to heaven.

Love your one and only,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment